SUPREMEO POPCORN CNY PROSPERITY PACK BUY & WIN CONTEST
By participating in the SUPREMEO POPCORN “BUY & WIN CONTEST” (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the following Contest Terms and Conditions: –
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Organizer & Contest Period
- The Contest is organized by Holistic Food Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above (as of 04/01/2022), except for the employees of the Organizer, including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers / distributors, promotion / advertising / public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
- The Contest starts from 00:00:00, 04/01/2022 and ends on 23:59:59, 28/02/2022 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the rights to change, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time during the Contest Period without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any loss or damage suffered or costs and expenses incurred by the Participant either directly and/or indirectly arising from or in connection with the cancellation, termination or suspension of the Contest by the Organizer.
Participating Products & Receipt
- To participate in the Contest, purchase a minimum of RM15 of SUPREMEO POPCORN CNY Prosperity Pack or 180g SUPREMEO POPCORN product (“Products”) in a single receipt from any outlets during the Contest Period.
- The receipt can come in the form of printed receipts, online receipts, or hand-written receipts from Point-of-Sale systems and/or e-receipts for online purchases. E-receipts for online purchases with promotion codes and/or discount vouchers must be with the final paid amount of RM15 and above to qualify (“Receipt”).
- The Receipt must bear the Products purchase, date of purchase, purchase amount, receipt number and name and/or logo of the outlet (“Receipt Details”).
Submission via WhatsApp & How to Participate
- The Contest participation method is via WhatsApp only. All other methods of submission will be disqualified.
- Each Receipt is ONLY eligible to one (1) entry via WhatsApp. Subsequent entries received with the same unique Receipt will be disqualified and only the first entry submitted will be qualified. The Organizer shall reserve the right to disqualify any WhatsApp entries with reprinted and/or duplicated Receipt and/or containing more than one (1) Receipt.
- Write on the front of the Receipt your full name as per MyKad and MyKad number (“Personal Details”).
- Snap 1 (one) clear and legible picture/image in JPEG format of 1 (one) Receipt complete with your Personal Details and Receipt Details (“Image”). Receipt Details must be clearly shown and legible in the Image.
- Submit 1 (one) Image via WhatsApp from any number registered in Malaysia to 019 660 7871 (“Entry”).
- The Organiser WILL reply with an auto-reply acknowledgment message for each Entry received.
- The Organiser will extract all Entries received for further processing. All entries received are subject to the Organiser’s verification. The Organiser in its absolute discretion reserves the right to reject, disqualify and/or forfeit any entries with unclear, illegible and incomplete picture/image, reprinted Receipt and/or duplicated Receipt and/or containing more than 1 (one) Receipt and/or late entries (i.e: entries received after 23:59:59, 28/02/2022) without the need to provide any prior notice to any party.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the original Receipt (hardcopy) for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the original Receipt upon request will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
- Participants MUST keep the Receipt(s) for winners’ verification and prizes redemption. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prizes won.
- The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit their participation in the event that the Participant(s) do not comply with the Contest Terms & Conditions.
- All qualified Entries (“Qualified Entries”) received by the Organizer during the Contest Period will be assigned serial numbers according to the Products purchased amount as stated in the Receipt submitted. For every RM15 worth of Products purchased, the Organiser will allocate 1 (one) serial.
- A set of serial numbers will be assigned to all the Qualified Entries according to the date and time received starting from serial number “1”.
If you purchase RM30 worth of Products in a single receipt, the Organiser will allocate two  serial numbers.
- There are 18 (eighteen) weekly prizes of RM100 Shopee Voucher (“Weekly Prize”) to be won for each week for 8 (eight) consecutive weeks. There is a total of 144 (one hundred and forty four) Weekly Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period.
- The 8 (eight) weekly periods are as per below:
Week 1: 04/01/2022 – 10/01/2022
Week 2: 11/01/2022 – 17/01/2022
Week 3: 18/01/2022 – 24/01/2022
Week 4: 25/01/2022 – 31/01/2022
Week 5: 01/02/2022 – 07/02/2022
Week 6: 08/02/2022 – 14/02/2022
Week 7: 15/02/2022 – 21/02/2022
Week 8: 22/02/2022 – 28/02/2022
- The serial numbers allocated to Qualified Entries each week will be tabulated to derive the total serial number which will then be divided by 18 (eighteen) to derive the winning serial numbers for each week Weekly Prizes. In the event of numbers with decimal values, the winning serial numbers will be rounded down to the nearest whole number that results after the division.
For example: If the Qualified Entries serial numbers total up to 533, 533 will be divided by 18 which equal 29.61 which will be rounded down to 29. The multiplier number in this case is 29. 18 (Eighteen) Participant entries for the week assigned with multiples of 29 i.e. 29, 58, 87, 116 and so forth will be the Finalists of the Weekly Prizes.
- There is a total of 14 (fourteen) Main Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period as per below:
- There is a total of 1(one) grand prize of a Toshiba Fridge.
- There is a total of 5 (five) second prizes of a Pensonic Multi Cooker.
- There is a total of 8 (eight) third prizes of a Cornell Air Fryer.
- The serial numbers allocated to all Qualified Entries received throughout the Contest Period will be tabulated to derive the total serial number which will then be divided accordingly to derive the winning serial numbers for the Main Prizes. In the event of numbers with decimal values, the winning serial numbers will be rounded down to the nearest whole number that results after the division.
- Each Participant can only win 1 (one) Weekly Prize and 1 (one) Main Prize of the highest value throughout the Contest Period.
- The Organizer will contact all selected Finalists via WhatsApp to the mobile numbers from which the Organizer received in the Qualified Entries on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the selected Finalists cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- Each selected Finalists will be given 1 (one) mandatory question to answer. The selected Finalists must answer the question posted by the Organizer correctly in order to win the Prize. In the event a selected Finalist could not be contacted and/or failed to answer the question correctly and/or failed to answer within the time stated, the selected Finalist will be disqualified and replaced by the serial number Finalist subsequent to the serial number of the disqualified Finalist. It is the responsibility of the Finalist to provide correct and true information. The Organizer shall not be liable if the particulars provided by the Finalist are found to be incorrect.
- All prizes will be delivered to the Winners within 6-8 weeks from 28/02/2022. The Organizer reserves the rights to extend the timelines stated under this clause owing to reasons beyond the control of the Organizer. All unclaimed prizes after the deadline set by the Organizer will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained after the deadline.
- All prizes are strictly non-transferable & non-exchangeable. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. All Winners must abide by the terms & conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing for the prizes. The Organizer reserves the rights to forfeit their Prizes in the event that the Winner(s) do not comply with the Contest Terms & Conditions and Prizes Terms & Conditions.
- All prize winners will be announced within two (2) weeks after the Contest Period ends on the Organizer official FB link: https://www.facebook.com/supremeopopcorn.
- In the event the winner is required to attend a prize giving ceremony and/or participate in a publicity program (if applicable) that may be organized by the Organizer from time to time, all expenses incurred in attending the event are at the sole discretion of the winner.
Liability & Responsibility
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer free and harmless of any liability.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. All Receipts as the proof of purchases submitted for the Contest will be the property of the Organizer.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, terminate and/or suspend the prizes, without the need to provide any prior notice. The Organizer shall reserve the rights at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are redeemed on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit, other items or voucher in part or in full.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters in relation to this Contest is final and binding on all Participants of the Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in the contest, participants hereby agree and give their full consent and rights to the Organizer to use the name, address, personal details, document and information without any payment of royalty for the purpose of administering, advertising and publicity pertaining to the Contest, either in print or electronic media or to contact the participants for market research purposes from time to time pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- All decisions made by the Organizer shall be ﬁnal. The Organizer will not entertain any request to appeal or review on the decision made by The Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any invalid entries, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend the contest, or change the contest and its prizes without prior notice.
- All participants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate, and complete and that the participants have read and understood all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agreed to be bound by it.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Contest Terms & Conditions, and accept that all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the Contest Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants agree to be bound by such changes.
- For further questions about this Contest, please visit website: supremeo.com.my or contact Supremeo Popcorn at 019-660 7871 from Monday to Friday, 10 am – 5 pm (except public holidays).